Sunday, April 05, 2009

Wednesday Babysitting With William

Bree and I were able to give Marie a day off and go babysit for William this past week. I went up to start the day and Bree came up later with lunch and much needed reinforcement (that little guy is getting heavy and my arms were ready to fall off by the time she arrived!)

We had a really fun day watching all Will's newest moves. He's crawling around, "wounded soldier" style as Josh calls it, and is definitely getting into things -- he already loves the DVD rack and the baskets filled with all the Wii games and books. He has lots of new toys, all of which seem to beep, sing, or talk to you (I love the car keys that say "zoom zoom!") And he's starting to pull himself up onto anything that will support his weight.

Will really puts on a show in his exersaucer and "sings" along and dances to all the tunes it plays. Bree and I sure had fun taking pictures of him at lunch, in his crib, and when he was getting changed.

Memorable moments were when I burned the fiber cookie I brought for breakfast in the microwave and stunk up the entire house with that awful smell reminiscent of burned popcorn. It was awful! I turned on the vent over the stove and opened the kitchen windows but it took forever to get the smell to a tolerable level. And then of course the kitchen window I'd opened got stuck and I couldn't get it closed for quite some time.

It was a fun, but exhausting day! Here are a few of my favorite pictures taken of our little sweetie pie.







No comments: