Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Remembering: The Strong Museum of Play

I guess I should just forget about going back and trying to post about all the different things we've done since moving to Massachusetts. I've got a list (somewhere) of posts I'd like to write up but ... well, it probably won't happen.

But I'm hoping I can make up little videos as I come across pictures from fun days. And who knows  -- maybe I'll get to those blog posts this winter.

In the meantime, here's a little video of William at The Strong National Museum of Play. That was such a fun day. I didn't end up taking a lot of pictures that day. I sort of remember that my battery died and I didn't think the pictures would come out because of the indoor lighting. Oh well. William was still cuter than cute that day and watching the video reminds me how excited he was with all the cars and the train table ... especially the train table!!



No comments: