Sunday, October 08, 2006

Back to Posting ...


Well, the planned takeover of the camera never really occured. I found the camera wasn't working properly and kind of gave up on it. Dave has a new camera but I really didn't know how to use it.

However, I recently signed up to take a photography course and plan to use Dave's cameras to learn with. So it looks like I might just start posting more again. I have a few things I've been wanting to blog about in the meantime so I'll keep busy with that in the meantime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Предлагаю Вашему вниманию сайт [url=http://theloveland.ru/]знакомства[/url] Сайт входит в единый сервис знакомств, колоссально модный в России и Европе. Заходите, регистрируйтесь - здесь вас ожидают приятные знакомства, романтические встречи и настоящая дружба!!!