Friday, October 13, 2006

Life Without Internet and Email Access


Nothing is worse than spending your entire day off trying to figure out why your wireless internet connection just up and quits on you, leaving you stranded and feeling totally disconnected from the world. I still don't know what happened, but I know that Bree and Dave still had their connections so it was something that had to do with my wireless connection.

But, no surprise, my wonderful husband came to my rescue as soon as he arrived home! After deciding it was just a whole lot easier to hook me up via cable and skip the whole wireless thing he went to work figuring out how to get the cable from one room to the next and through the wooden back of my computer desk without totally dismantling the desk (it weighs a ton!) or drilling a hole through it. Happily I'm now back online. And once again, Dave is my hero.

I guess should have just quit trying right off the bat this morning and occupied myself with all the other projects I need to work on (like cleaning off my desktop!) but as Dave would say, I'm a bit tenacious when it comes to these things :)

I think somebody is going to get a nice breakfast tomorrow morning!

No comments: