Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Scariest Time of the Year!


Last year I posted pictures of Daniel and Meghan's pumpkins and thought I'd post a few pictures of some great pumpkin carving ideas that were shared in an email that my friend Mary sent my way. (Thanks Mary!!)

I thought it would be fun for Daniel and Meghan since I'm rather certain that they are scurrying around today getting ready for their first Halloween party. They have been preparing for weeks, building a fire pit in the back yard and engaging the talents of a friend to build them benches that can be used for the party-goers to sit on while they sit around the fire and hear ghost-stories. (Fire keeps the snakes away right Dan?)

We're hoping to get some great pictures from them once the evening is over -- we're just hoping they aren't getting the rain in Georgia that we're getting in New York!

Here are a few of my favorite carved pumpkin pictures ...











Happy Haunting!

No comments: