Monday, November 01, 2010

Way Too Long ...

Just looking at the dates between the last entry and the most current one makes me cringe ... could it really be four months have passed since my last post?

It upsets me that I haven't blogged more since we've had so much fun since July (seriously -- nothing posted about our cruise to Alaska?!!!) and we've done so much exploring (with pictures to prove it!)

Truth is, I've had a little trouble with Blogger (well, actually a LOT of trouble) trying to work with the old and new editor software they provide. It's created a lot of frustration and I've spent more time than I'd care to admit trying to work through it. I finally resorted to using the old editor once again which is not without a whole bunch of glitches. And not much fun.

However, I really want to get these posts up and record what we've been doing before we get so backlogged that I forget details and too much gets left out.

So -- I'm going to try once again to work through the problems. If worse comes to worse, I may just have to switch to another blogging format.

Here's to keeping my fingers crossed for success (and lots of help in the support forums!)

No comments: