Monday, December 15, 2008

BIZZEEEEE


This is going to be one of the busiest weeks we've had in a LONGGGG time. We have so many projects half completed -- our bathroom for one (it needs to be repainted since I hated the first color we chose. That will have to wait until after Dan and Meg leave but it still needs to be put back together with a new toilet, new light fixture, and new mirror) The main bath needs to be finished up too (we took down the shower doors and Dave repainted. I just have to make curtains and get it all put back together. The guest room is just about done, I just need to make curtains for that room too. I didn't want to start sewing projects but I just couldn't find anything that would work in the stores or online. And of course we had the carpets cleaned so everything has been pulled from it's place and we're trying to clean and sort through things before putting them back.

I'd like to get the kitchen floor washed (a huge job when you have arms that refuse to cooperate) and the powder room decorated in the next few days. It's like there is no end to the projects and chores, and it's starting to wear thin!

Thankfully we have about 80% of our shopping done. I'm hoping to wrap tomorrow too.

I started a new blog for the book club and so that's been a nice diversion from all the chaos around the house. I found a cute template and I think it's starting to look half way decent.

Anyway, just a quick update on what we've been doing ...

No comments: