Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where To Start So I'm Sure To Finish ...

Happily, I checked a lot of the pressing items off my To Do list on Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday were spent with my sweetie-pie, so not that much was accomplished (although I did bring Will here on Tuesday and was able to wrap up a few gifts and get dinner made.)

So here it is Thursday. Still a lot of chores that need to be crossed off in order to meet our Friday night deadline of having the house in order. Yes, Friday night. We've moved things up a bit because Daniel sent me an email saying they now planned on leaving early Friday morning and expected to arrive here in New York that evening.

We are thrilled -- the sooner they get here the happier we'll be. We're praying that the weather doesn't become a factor and that they are able to travel safely since there is a prediction of a storm coming through.

There's a bit of shopping that will most likely get pushed off to next week but that's ok. We're getting there.

So -- do I clean and decorate the powder room? Iron the fabric to make the guest room and bathroom curtains? Dust and vacuum the family room? I have to bear in mind that Daisy has a grooming appointment and I have a hair appointment this afternoon. Great timing huh?

Well, enough rambling about what's still left to get done. I'm going to go and attack that list.

No comments: